We are now looking for an organized and customer-oriented team player to join our fantastic customer service-team at Maria Nila, based in central Stockholm.
As a member of the team, you will be of great importance to the whole office and will oversee the support towards the Finnish market as well as be a part of our digital support on social media and e-commerce.
Who are we searching for?
As a Customer Service member, we see that you like to take your own initiatives, work effectively and are very service-minded. The role suits you who like to work independently, as well as in close connection to your colleagues. Knowledge in the English language is key, since you will communicate with international customers as well.
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic and fun work environment based in a nice central location in Stockholm. The Customer Service team at Maria Nila is tightknit team, working close to many other departments, marketing and sales in particular.
For the right person, there will be great opportunities within our growing company. The work is based Monday-Friday 8.00-17.00
Key responsibilities include:
- Key responsible for the Finnish Customer Support both to sales, merchants and consumers.
- Back up for the other markets when needed.
- Be a part of the Nordic switchboard and handle incoming e-mails and phone calls.
- Be a part of the digital support on social media and website.
- Administrating report sheet and information to the sales team.
- Great knowledge in the Finnish, Swedish and English language.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good innovation skills and a problem solver.
- Knowledge in ERP/Order systems (Preferably Pyramid).
- Interest in the beauty industry is a plus.
- Structured - with an eye for details.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Position: 12 months contract, with possible extension
Placement: Maria Nila HQ central Stockholm